NFCM is committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for attendees of the live meeting. Currently, we are limiting attendance for the live meeting to 100 registered attendees. We are working diligently to comply with the recommendations and guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the local county Departments of Health to keep our attendees safe. The following protocols will be in place:
- Wellness checks for all meeting attendees when they enter the meeting space which could include temperature checks.
- Attendees will be required to wear masks when attending any event associated with the NFCM and while in the NFCM meeting space.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space.
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all public spaces in the hotel will be increased. All high traffic areas and key touch points-elevator landings, door handles, stairway handrails, lobby seating areas, will be frequently cleaned.
- All meeting room equipment (tables, chairs, door handles, light switches, linen) will be cleaned, disinfected and/or replaced between each meeting or event.
- Meals and beverages will be served by hotel attendant only and there will be no self-service buffets or stations.
- Attendees will be required to sign a liability waiver before entering the meeting attesting to their current health status and their understanding of the risks they are taking by attending NFCM
We will continue to monitor guidelines as they are updated to ensure our policies evolve with any changing guidelines. As the situation with the pandemic evolves, we will evaluate and adjust the in-person limitation with safety as its top priority. Updates on these restrictions will be provided as we get closer to the meeting dates. Attendees must adhere to all infectious disease protocols in place during the event, including those imposed by NFCM, the venue, the county health department, and any state directives, and if they fail to do so, they will be ejected from the symposium and the venue with no refund.